Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Taming the Wild Thing


I like using stamp sets for a variety of projects. For this journal box, I used the following:
  • three CTMH February Stamp of the Month stamps: I Love You, Wild Thing, and Patterned Heart
  • Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, cut the following:
    • two hearts on page 69 at 1.5"
    • a label on page 36 at 1.75"
    • oval on page 22 at 1.5" 
  • Scrap paper: white (2.5" square), blue (2.75" square), brown (3.5" square)
  • a blue marker
  • brown and blue ink
  • adhesive.

After cutting the label and hearts, I stamped them with the coordinating images then lined the edges with a blue marker. I used the marker to ink only the word "love" on the I Love You stamp then stamped the small oval. These items were adhered to the larger label to cover the text "Wild Thing."

The squares of paper were stacked and glued together.  The love label was glued at the top of the square.

The video provides additional ways to use stamps for projects which initially seem to have a different theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment