Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Input Requested

Taking a break from my week of two page scrapbook spreads to make shadow boxes for my father who passed away unexpectedly last week. Because I have never been one to add a lot of embellishments, I need advice on how to make these boxes "pop".  The first layout is completely Mosaic Momemts on a water color paper.  I did use the rule of thirds by starting with the largest image as an anchor.  I've added some strips of washi tape and three self-adhesive stickers.

The image has glare from the flash.  Please let me know what to add.
Thanks


3 comments:

  1. Julia, sorry to hear about the loss of your father. The mosaic looks good to me. Be Blessed, Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for balance you need another circle. I will have to see it in person though. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think for balance you need another circle. I will have to see it in person though. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete