Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hunkered Down

Friends and I planned activities to do while "hunkered down" for the historical snow storm which settled on the Washington DC area last weekend. One of the items on my to do list was to start creating scrapbook pages for a gift album to my mother-in-law. I used the scrapbook layout challenge presented by SEI as the basis for one page.


Technique: Although SEI's "Red Linen Box set" comes with instructions for completing each page in a specific manner, I deviated from the suggested layouts to make this 8 x 8 page. The vertical blue strip has musical notes (Stamp Camp). The box set offers a wide assortment of coordinated papers and embellishments which will help me finish this scrapbook without having to venture out onto snow-covered roads.

Malaria No More: Find out how to stop malaria.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia!

    Great blog. I love the card card! Are you ready round 2? I can't wait to see what you create next!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete