Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Week 1: Vertical Thirds

Adding my first two-page layout with hopes of completing 52 spreads before my year of being 52 ends.  Each spread will be an attempt to reduce my collection of memorabilia and photographs while consuming my scrapbook and card making supplies. For some  knitters, SABLE is more than a color, it is an acronym, Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy. I think I've reached this limit for my scrapbook and card making endeavors. Maybe this year of 52 spreads in 52 weeks, I'll make a dent in the patterned paper, stickers, brads, and ribbons stored in my craft room.

Rule of thirds applied primarily vertically on 12x12 paper. As well as horizontally, the upper third has the journal box.
Kiwi Lane design templates used to cut scraps of paper which were added as embellishments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment