Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Week 2: Using Vertical Thirds with Mosaic Moments

Tami Potter  created the Mosaic Moments approach to scrapbooking.  I use her approach most often because it is a great way to incorporate many photos into one layout. I like being able to fill a page without having embellishments everywhere.

Using the mosaic approach, it is easy to see the "thirds" on each layout.  On one page, I placed the date of the trip in the upper third on the right side of the page.  For the facing page, I placed the "the quarter stitch" business card on the lower third of the left side olumn.

For this spread, I tried to add in embellishments to soften the vertical lines.  I cut images from the patterned paper and placed them behind some photos. I also reached into my stash of stickers and got a little carried away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment