Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Book'em

Weight loss seems to be a constant theme in my life.  This year, I accepted a challenge from my sister called the 20/20 plan.  The major premise was that I would work out  and eat right then enjoy a 20 pound weight loss in 20 weeks. 

Well, it didn't work.  I did lose ten pounds but that's it. So, I started another program called 2/wk.  My goal is to lose two pounds each week by working out at least three times each week and avoiding the food products that would hinder my weight loss. 

So far, I haven't been consistent.  The beauty of th eprogram is the short time frame for measuring results.  Each week, I am reminded of my goal and the efforts that I have put forth to reach it.



Because I am a tactile person, I like to write down what I've eaten and the exercise I've done on a piece of paper instead of on a computer or a PDA.  I make small booklets from old calendars, paper headed for the recycle bin and other art items.  This helps me depelte my stash of art supplies and recyclable items.










No comments:

Post a Comment