Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Repackaging Mint Patties

Photo

Peppermint patties and thin mints are two of my favorite treats.  To commemorate a day with friends and family, I'm adding a little splash of paper crafting to wrapped patties.

To make these, I used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to quickly cut out 60 circles (settings: 1 3/4" of  on page 21) on card stock.   I stamped them with the text using blue ink then used a marker to ink the edges.

Photo

I added a stamped image of a baby bottle then used a light blue marker to color the bottle top. 

These were affixed to the peppermint patties with glue dots. It took about an hour to make 60 party favors.

This favor used a very simple shape from the Art Philosophy Cricut  Collection.  This video gives an overview of all the treats tucked inside this cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment